MEDATS is a forum for anyone interested in, or curious about, European clothing and textiles from the end of the Roman Empire in western Europe until the Early Modern Period. Annual subscriptions run from 1st January – 31st December.
- stand for office within the Society
- vote in meetings and elections
- attend some events free of charge
- receive a discount on early bird registration for paid events
- receive an electronic copy of the newsletter free of charge
- receive a printed copy of the newsletter for an additional fee
The newsletter is produced three times a year and is distributed electronically as a PDF file to members with an email address. Printed copies are available by request for an additional fee. Please have a look at our events page for details about upcoming and past meetings.
Member fees are payable by PayPal, cheque, or bank transfer
- Individuals – £15
- Households – £20 (2 members with full rights and privileges, one copy of the newsletter)
- Students – £10 (email proof of student status to email@example.com)
- Institutions – £30
- To receive a paper newsletter there is an additional £20 surcharge for the United Kingdom, £25 for Europe, and £30 for worldwide outside Europe including the USA
Register and Pay
After you complete the member registration form follow the link to payment options to complete your purchase.